The Fall League is lead by professional coaches focusing on many elements of soccer including technical training and small sided games. The program involves 8 weeks of fun and developmental sessions. Sessions are split into Players spending the first half of a session training and the second half of a session playing small sided games.
* Focuses on player development in a game related environment
* Professionally licensed coaches
* Fun yet competitive 8 week season
* Small sided games to develop quickness or mind and feet
* Players spend first half of session training and second half of session playing small sided games.
* Develop Your Skills In A Fast Paced Dynamic Way!
* No Volunteer & No Weekend Game
September 8th to October 27th 2017. (Every Friday for 8 weeks)
Birth Year 2012 & 2013 - 3pm: 3:45pm
Birth Years 2010 & 2011: 4pm - 5pm
Birth Years 2008 & 2009: 5pm - 6pm
Ventura Community Park (Kimball Park)
901 S. Kimball Rd; Ventura, CA 93003
Cost: $119 Includes a T-Shirt
For more information email email@example.com