In 2009, the Fusion defeated the Chicago Fire PDL team (2-1) to win the USL PDL National Championship.
• The Fusion has been dominant in the Southwest Division in recent years, claiming the regular season division title in three of the past five seasons. The Fusion won 7 of its final 8 games in 2014 to win the league title by a single point, adding the 2014 division title to wins in 2010 & 2012.
• In each of the last four years of the US Open Cup, the Fusion has won at least one match, a record for a USL PDL club. Fusion reached the 3rd Round in 2012, losing ultimately to Chivas 1-0 at Ventura College.
• The Fusion captured a historic win in July 2014, defeating Rangers F.C. (Glasgow, Scotland) 3-1 in a friendly match at Ventura College.
• The 2009 National Championship game was played in Ventura, California, to a sell-out crowd and broadcasted nationwide on Fox Soccer Channel. The Fusion was the first-ever Ventura County sports franchise to be nationally telecast.
• En route to the 2009 title, the Fusion won the 2009 USL PDL Western Conference Championship. This included victories over the Los Angeles Legends and Hollywood United Hitmen.
• The Fusion reached the 2009 USL PDL Final with victories over the Kitsap Pumas and the Bradenton Academics in Laredo, Texas.
• In 2010, the Fusion made franchise history by finishing the regular season with the best record and winning the USL PDL Southwest Division title.
• The following year, 2011, the Fusion completed the regular season undefeated, finishing the year with a 10-0-6 record.
• In 2012, the Fusion once again had a stellar regular season, winning the USL PDL Southwest Division title for a second time.
• In 2013, Fusion hosted two full national teams, Canada & New Zealand, and drew both sides 1-1.
• The same year, the Fusion again reached the USL PDL playoffs, and in doing so, qualified for the for the US Open Cup for a fifth consecutive year.
• Throughout the course of the season, the average Fusion home game attendance is approximately 1,200 fans. With the recent growth that the franchise has seen, it is expected to see this number rise for next season.
• In 2015, Fusion defeated Los Angeles Galaxy II in the 2nd round of the US Open Cup.
• In 2015, Fusion claimed the inaugural Ventura County Cup with a 2-1 win over FC Hasental.
• In 2015, Fusion drew the U-17 Mexico Men's National Team, 2-2, before a sold out crowd at Ventura College.
• The Ventura County Fusion franchise was awarded the 2008 USL PDL Communications Award.