VC Fusion Winter League
The VC Fusion Winter League is lead by professional coaches focusing on many elements of soccer including technical training and small sided games. The program involves 6 weeks of fun and developmental sessions. Sessions are split into Players spending the first half of a session training and the second half of a session playing small sided games.
* Focuses on player development in a game related environment
* Professionally licensed coaches
* Fun yet competitive 6 week season
* Small sided games to develop quickness or mind and feet
* Players spend first half of session training and second half of session playing small sided games.
* Develop Your Skills In A Fast Paced Dynamic Way!
* No Volunteer & No Weekend Game
November 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th, December 7th, 14th (6 Friday Sessions)
Age Groups (Boys & Girls)
Birth Years 2013 & 2014: 3:15pm: 4pm
Birth Years 2010, 2011 & 2012: 4pm - 5pm
Ventura Community Park (Kimball Park)
901 S. Kimball Rd; Ventura, CA 93003